The gang rides on the contraption, which encompasses various fun and surreal things. Perry escapes that trap as well and immediately hits the self-destruct button on the Tri-Governor-inator. After Perry gets trapped in an escapes the skull, he gets trapped in a metal box, and Doofenshmirtz encases himself in a giant hamster ball. Chapter 1:Phineas and Ferb;Time's up! Final Chapter: Constructing the Summer-Machine 5 minutes later,they had the basic shape set up and the frame. Finally deciding that he needs to stop the time loops, Doof tells his daughter he plans to build one more -inator, the Time-Straighten-Out-inator, which will help straighten the space-time continuum. She explains that she activated the -inator and days are repeating and things are disappearing.
Perry escapes the trap and rolls Doofenshmirtz around the room. They run away from the impending danger. Agent P could see he was grinning. First, we had the screening for the Special One-Hour Episode Premiere. Suddenly, they see the tigers and then snowglobes falling from the sky. Phineas asks for a confirmation from Baljeet that destroying the inator will put everything back to normal.
Despite this, Doof states that as long as the Do-Over-Inator is activated, he will still find a way to defeat Perry. Doofenshimrtz was just getting the Eliminator-Inator started up when Perry the platypus burst in. Both Candace and Doof spin around in a blue vortex, thereby successfully ending the loops and bringing everything back to normal. Doofenshmirtzs Do-Over-Inator, she finds an opportunity to redo the day, which results in other consequences like rips in the space-time continuum, the shortening of days and the disappearance of her brothers. Though Vanessa is somewhat impressed by the new features of the room, she tries to tell something important to her father, but Melanie comes in to tell Doof that he has a lot of things to do as the new Tri-Governor.
Phineas decides to go back to the drawing board, so transforms the ride into a drawing board. Candace walks into the lair while Vanessa gets some tea. Doof shortens his spiel to saying that there is a lot of risk involved, but ensures the others this is their only option. A victorious Doof assumes that his daughter will want to live with him now that he has finally succeeded in his goal, but Vanessa isn't impressed by this. Doof once again gives the percentages. This worries Baljeet because as the time pocket disappears from existence, everything else in the void will also cease to exist, including the entire gang.
After Baljeet gives the coordinates, and Phineas adjusts the catapult, they launch themselves toward the rift, which appears in the nick of time and sucks them in. Suddenly, Candace finds herself back in her bed waking up to her alarm clock. D zapped away at Perry with the Eliminator-Inator while Perry jumped and dodged every bolt the Eliminator-Inator fired. Doofenshmirtz once again wakes up, but this time, he avoids the lamp. Candace wakes up from her bed a third time and realizes the day is once again repeating itself. Meanwhile, Phineas and Ferb do some calculations of their own to try to find their way out, but the groundhogs mess up their calculations. Her father explains that 45% might bring about wiping everything from existence.
There inspiration came mostly from their own childhoods. At one point, Phineas and Ferb fist bump each other. Baljeet demonstrates the cause and effect of the shrinking of the space-time continuum with a paper towel and a hook. Summary On the morning of the 104th and final day of summer vacation, and invite the rest of the gang on a hoverboard ride across. Without hesitation, Candace activates the -inator, and a bubble appears surrounding herself and Doofenshmirtz. Doof then presents out the legislation paper to Perry to prove that he isn't bluffing.
At the end Candace saves the day by throwing a spoon at the self destruct button of the Do-Overinator. Vanessa sees Perry moping over his failure and reveals her true reason why she's moving: she was accepted into O. Doofenshmirtz explains to his nemesis that he realized that his goal of ruling the Tri-State Area was all for naught since it turned out there was no such position. Candace once again brings her mom to the backyard, only to discover once again there is truly nothing there. The rifts appear and cars begin to fall out of the sky. At the end of the song, Phineas waves goodbye to the audience before closing the door.
Realizing that he can no longer thwart Doof anymore, a depressed Perry concedes defeat and is forced to leave by Doof. Lawrence shrugs it off and laps at his cereal like a dog. Meanwhile, in the Tri-Governor's Mansion, Doofenshmirtz proudly shows Vanessa her own suite as the First Daughter. They suddenly discover the things that disappeared including spoons and Capri pants. Before Doof could do anything, the loop starts over again, and Doof and Candace find themselves back in their beds, much to their distraught.
Upon seeing this, Perry runs and hides, as he doesn't want his cover to be blown. Back in Isabella's backyard, Baljeet is giving further explanations of the rifts in the space-time continuum. After 23 loops, Doofenshmirtz ensures that he finally perfected his trap. Doof is completely shocked by this, but Vanessa states that the only reason he builds his -inators is simply to prove that he is evil, but that he only acts evil only as an obligation to his miserable childhood, not from what's coming from his heart. Doof tells the others the 55% of chance will lead to success, but Vanessa wonders what the 45% entails. He proceeds to move in to the Tri-Governor's Mansion with an unimpressed Vanessa. Her father explains that 45% might bring about wiping everything from existence.
Everyone cleared away from the machine and looked at it. Back in the backyard, Phineas reveals the big idea, a giant, enormous tribute to every single thing they did over the summer. In a rather gray and colorless that resembles Danville, Phineas and Ferb are wandering around and taking in their surroundings. Perry escapes from his trap and fights Doofenshmirtz, but then the doorbell rings. Perry gets trapped in the bass drum again, only this time, he rolls past Norm's drum set, escapes, and gets trapped in a giant skull.